Submit short fiction stories of upto 1500 words on the topic 'Faisalabad in 2028' via our online form, including all details required.
Top creative writer will be selected by esteemed panel of judges based on the quality of their writing and technique. The winner will get a chance to get their work published in well-known print/digital platforms along with a dedicated press release and a full board 02 nights stay at a designated Serena Hotel's property.
Submissions: Jul 10 - Aug 05, 2018
Contest Result: Aug 07, 2018
- This competition is open for all.
- Contestant should be a citizen or resident of Pakistan.
- There is no limitation on gender and profession. Professional writers already having media exposure cannot participate in this competition.
- There will be no entry fee to the contest.
- Serena Hotels will not be liable to any payments made to any identity in connection to this contest.
- All entries must be submitted online.
- Entries must be accompanied by a 100-word statement that addresses your motivation for writing.
- Your entry must be original, in English, unpublished and unproduced, not accepted by any other publisher or producer at the time of submission.
- Serena Hotels retains nonexclusive publication rights to the winning entries to be published in magazines/newspapers/blogs.
- Any piece posted online, anywhere other than a personal blog, is considered published.
- All entries must be formatted to 8-1/2 x 11 or A4 paper and submitted in digital format (*.doc, *.docx or *.pdf).
- Entries exceeding the 1500 words limit will be disqualified. Type the exact word count (counting every single word, except the title and contact information) at the top of the document.
- Once an entry has been submitted, no edits, replacements or exchanges will be accepted. If you wish to submit an edited version of a previously submitted entry, you should enter it as a new entry.
- Serena Hotels is not liable for any copyright infringement on the part of the entrant and will not become involved in copyright disputes
- Serena Hotels reserves the right to reject work deemed unsuitable for publication or that does not meet the criteria.